Friday, January 29, 2010

If A Body Catch A Body Comin' Through The Rye

I've finished reading Faceless Killers, but I haven't pulled my thoughts together enough for a review. Instead, I thought I'd offer up some links of interest.

From The Onion: "Bunch of Phonies Mourn J.D. Salinger"

From The Times: "Walking in Holden's Footsteps" (an interactive map of Holden Caulfield's NYC)

And also from The Times: "National Book Critics Finalists Are Announced" (and I've read...one. Flannery by Brad Gooch)

From The New Yorker: "Neil Gaiman's Fantasies" (really interesting article on Gaiman)

And, nothing to do with books, but interesting to me - From Slate: "Why Did Life on Mars Work in the U.K. but Not in the U.S.?" (Spoilers for the U.S. series finale but not the U.K. one - and the U.S. one is so terrible that you shouldn't mind being spoiled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment